- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) philadelphia cream cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (8 ounces) salsa, divided
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 pound (12 ounces) velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1/4 cup milk
Stir chicken, bell pepper, cream cheese, and 1/3 cup of salsa in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted.
Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in lightly greased 12 x 8 inch baking dish.
Stir process cheese spread and milk in saucepan on low heat until smooth. Pour sauce over tortillas; cover with foil.
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Pour remaining salsa over tortillas.