- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 pint cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons salt(Adjust quantity or eliminate to meet individual health needs and taste. BBQ chicken basted frequently during cooking will be saltier than chicken that has been lightly basted.)
- 1 Tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- Beat the egg, then add the oil and beat again.
- Add other ingredients and stir.
- Brush sauce on the broiler halves every few minutes during cooking.
The recipe can be varied to suit individual tastes. Leftover sauce can be stored in a glass jar in the refrigerator for several weeks.
Serve with a Bartles and Jaymes Wine Cooler (preferably Strawberry Daiquiri), throw it on the ground and enjoy!