John’s top secret BBQ sauce. Thanks John!
Only the best sauce in the world! This sauce is used annually at the Decatur Art Walk. We slather it all over pork and chicken. It’s good! Kroger BBQ sauce is actually an ingredient!
- Onion – whole
- Chipotle pepper(s)
- Garlic cloves (2-3)
- Pickled Jalepenos
- Kroger BBQ Sauce (1-2 bottles)
- Saute finely chopped onion in olive oil.
- Add chipotle pepper (finely chopped) and add finely chopped jalepeno peppers and garlic.
- Saute until all is soft and well cooked.
- Add water if necessary.
- Stir in sauce.
- Cook on low for about 600 seconds, stir frequently.
- Slap in on meat, and eat.
Serve with chilled Vodka and Enjoy!