- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of catsup
- 2 Tablespoons of A-1 Steak Sauce
- ¼ cup of chopped green pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 8 ounces of cooked Elbow macaroni
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain off liquid.
- Add onion, tomatoes, catsup, steak sauce, green pepper and parsley.
- Simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add macaroni and soup.
- Place mixture into a 9×13 in baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in 350◦ oven until cheese melts.
Serve with an O’douls and wonder why you are drinking an O’douls. Enjoy!