- 2 cups of diced cooked chicken (I boil mine)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 boiled eggs, sliced
- 3 small cans of Veg-All, drained
- 2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can of Cream of Celery soup
- ½ cup of your chicken broth
- 1 cup of sweet milk
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- Note: It is easier to mix the mayo and flour before adding the milk!
- Mix the chicken, onion, veggies, broth and soups together in a large bowl.
- In a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish, pour ½ of this mixture.
- For a second layer, add the sliced eggs, then add the remaining mixture.
- Mix your ingredients for your crust and pour over the top. I usually take my spoon or spatula and slightly run it along the edges of the dish.
- Bake at 350◦ for 1 to 1½ hours or until the crust is golden brown.
Serve with vienna sausages and Piggly Wiggly brand ginger ale. Enjoy!