- ½# fresh lump crabmeat (I use close to 1#)
- 1- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, pressed (approx ¼ tsp)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp minced fresh chives (can used dried)
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 ½ tsp Old Bay Seasoning (I use Tony Chachere’s Seasoning)
Drain crabmeat, remove any bits of shell
Beat cream cheese and next 5 ingredients until smooth
Gently stir in crabmeat. Cover and chill 8 hrs.
Serve w/ crackers or little crostini’s what
I ate this after Danielle made it…and let me tell ya, it will take you to another level. One of the ingredients should be an envelope with “Two tickets to paradise” enclosed. Enjoy!