- 2 lbs of ground beef cooked
- 1 onion chopped (cook with beef as you finish cooking)
- 2 packages of ranch style dressing mix
- 2 packages of taco seasoning mix
- 1 16 oz can black beans (undrained)
- 1 16 oz can kidney beans (undrained)
- 1 16 oc can pinto beans (undrained)
- 1 large can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can Rotel (undrained)
- 1 can white or yella corn (you guess it, undrained)
- 2 cups water (undrained)
- Hot sauce to suit your taste bud senses
Cook that beef! Brown it! Throw the chopped onion into the cooking beef before it is finished browning!
Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, onions, chips, beer, cornbread.
Freezes well. You can double the beans if’n you reckin. If you’re a vegetarian, please leave. Just kidding. I love you.