Switek’s Olé Dip for Men May 13, 2010Posted by steveshotdogs in recipes.
- One pound of white American cheese, sliced however, from deli
- One jalapeno diced finely
- One-half sweet onion diced finely
- One small tomato diced finely
- One-half cup fresh chopped cilantro
Microwave cheese till it melts. Stir in jalepeno, onion, tomato, and cilantro. Microwave again until it’s hot. Eat with corn chips.
Serve with the worst beer in the world aka (Bud Light Chelada.) I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.